Monday, January 7, 2013

The local


The view from my spot on the Apollo Bay foreshore on Saturday morning.
Sometimes I forget just how beautiful my part of the world actually is. Those hills form a backdrop to everyday down here. I forget they're there sometimes!
After the extreme heat of last Friday we were blessed with a glorious sunny and calm morning for our Saturday market. Not too hot, not too cool, not too windy. 
We got the trifecta!
And something new for this year, there's a twilight market scheduled for all the Wednesday evenings during January, so I'm planning to pop along this week and enjoy a relaxed afternoon on the foreshore.
I'll be keeping my fingers crossed that our run of perfect Summer weather keeps on to give us an afternoon of long shadows and a little sea breeze!
3 until 7, stop past if you're in town.

(I've jinxed myself! The forecast is for wind and showers, so I'll try again next week!)

No comments: