Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Blurred

It's the same every year!
I have a bit of a love/hate thing going on with January.
I look forward to it, and then when it's here I struggle with it a little.
I love not having to travel too far, I love our weekly local market.
I love getting the odd few snatched hours at the beach.
I love it that we have friends here in town.


And then there's the flip side!
Trying to keep up with the demands of a weekly market.
Sewing when I'd love to be at the beach.
Squeezing in catching up with my friends while I'm thinking about what I need to get done.


I am loving that these little shirts have been my best seller this Summer.
It's no chore to be sewing these non stop.
I'm scraping the bottom of my fabric tub with one last long January weekend coming up.
So, it's just as well a new order of gorgeous Liberty won't be far away.
Along with February!



1 comment:

Crayon Chick said...

It's a sneaky one that one, summer to a maker is like a wolf in sheep's clothing ... it all looks fun but there's still work to be done. Hang in there and schedule beach time like it's an order to be filled!