Sunday, December 2, 2012

Laying low

Hello!
December already?
I can't possibly bang on again about how time is flying at this business end of the year.
It feels like much longer ago than a week that I was at two fabulous markets in Melbourne and Geelong.


These shirts have truly come into their own now that Summer seems to be here.


I really love it when people love something as much as I do.
So, I've been busy working away with my favourite Liberty cotton lawns turning out more.
I'm working hard on getting my stocks up for my last Melbourne market of the year in a couple of weeks time, and then for the busy January in my home town.
Seriously, how good is that celadon green?
There might be one of those making it's way into my wardrobe....


.....to add to the three others that I haven't been able to resist already!