Friday, December 21, 2012

A different space


I've done my last drive to Melbourne for the year, and my last city market until next year too.
The sun is shining, and our little seaside town is starting to get a little busy.
I love this time of year.
The carnival is set up on the foreshore, and next week the town will be positively humming with holiday crowds until the end of January.


While lots of my city friends are winding down for a bit of a break, I'm cranking it up a notch!
It's like being in a kind of parallel universe.
I do love the busy time down here though, and the luxury of not having to travel too far.


 Wendy and I are busy getting ready to hang out together in our pretty little Anglican church hall for 3 days.
I've been busy making a mountain of cushions, enough little shirts to keep everyone happy, and all the other assorted things I do.
We'd love to see you if you find yourself taking a break by the beach, so pop in to our pop up!


No comments: