Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Ups and downs


It's been an up and down few days.
On Sunday night we lost our beloved Frankie puss quite suddenly and totally out of the blue.
We're missing her dreadfully, and I keep seeing her out of the corner of my eye around the house, like she's not quite ready to leave me yet.
My lovely Aunt, who always has the right words, reminded me that I would remember her fondly every time I sew on a Frankie & Ray label.
So true, and so she will be with me in that little way every day.


A lovely big pile of Liberty fabrics arrived to help me through, and there is solace in some sewing.
Vale Frankie.

1 comment:

Fiona said...

Oh Jo. My heart goes out to you and the bloke. A very big hug. From the mouths of babes, Luce said earlier this year "She's not dead because I love her". So Frankie is gone, but not from your heart, because you loved her so very well.