Friday, November 16, 2012

This weekend


The year is fast running away from me, probably for you too.
And, it's incredibly been a whole month since I've been up to town.
Am I sounding like a broken record? I suspect that I am!
Anyway, you'll find me this Sunday at Shirt & Skirt Market at the Abbotsford Convent.
This time I'll be hanging out in the sunshine (hopefully sunshine!) with the fabulous Squirt Baby.
Fiona will have her rack full of covetable clothes for smaller people, and I can kit you ladies out in some nice things for the warmer weather now that it's finally arrived.
A family early Christmas lunch organised for next month means that this will be my last market at the Convent for this year, so do come and say hello - if you can get a word in between Fiona and myself that is!

Shirt & Skirt Market
Sunday November 18
Abbotsford Convent
1 St Heliers Street, Abbotsford
10am - 4pm

No comments: