Monday, November 19, 2012

Sunny outlook

It's a sunny Monday morning, and a trip to Melbourne via Fyansford via Lorne on the weekend did me good.
Lovely weather, the company of friends, a visit to Flying Fishes with a stock top up, a little party at A Piece of Cloth studio, and a day out at Shirt & Skirt has put me in a sunny frame of mind today.


Jen's new studio and shop space is an absolute gem hidden away in an historic bluestone building in Fyansford, Geelong.
Make the effort to follow the map and find her.
There's a great write up on the Oh! Hello Geelong blog.
I was lucky enough to join in the studio warming on Saturday - also Jen's birthday.
Of course I came away with some special vintage fabric too!


And another little handstitched sweet lavender smelling fox heatpack as a gift for my Melbourne hostess from the lovely Rachel Hine. Rachel has her studio tucked away in the A Piece of Cloth space. A match made in heaven.
I'm such a fan of her beautiful work.


And then on Sunday I had a hoot at Shirt & Skirt with my pal Fiona from Squirtbaby.
More lovely weather and a fair bit of frivolity.
I'm ready for the week!

No comments: