Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Dressland


I've refreshed my frock fabrics in the last week, and there's nothing better than having some lovely new patterns and colours to work with.
In fact, a new fabric is like a red rag to a bull to me, I just have to get straight into it with the scissors and thread.
I'm still living in the world of dresses. 'Dressland' according to my friend Pia! I'm loving making them, and seeing how the fabric translates into the garment. Satisfaction guaranteed!
Sadly, there was only enough of this one for just one solitary frock. I opted to make it up in a size medium, so perhaps it'll be like that glass slipper waiting for the right girl to slip it on.
Find it, and some others, and all the rest of my goodies at the last market in my big run of weekly events this Saturday at the most fabulous Maribyrnong Makers Market.



No comments: