Friday, March 18, 2011

Melbourne again


This week has sped up as it's gone along.
I really thought today was Thursday. Nope, Friday it is.
And lunchtime at that!
And on top of that, it's been a whole month since I've been in Melbourne.
Really?
Anyway, this Sunday I'll be back at the beautiful Abbotsford Convent for Shirt & Skirt with my pal Pia.
After getting rained on at the last two markets, we're keeping our fingers crossed for a nice Autumn day.
Yes, please!

Shirt & Skirt Market
Abbotsford Convent
1 St Heliers Street, Abbotsford
Sunday March 20
10am - 4pm

4 comments:

Lizeylou said...

I see that it is going to be quite sunny so I hope your market day is full of laughter and lots of sales!

Mookah Studio said...

It's bound to be fine Jo as we won't be there! Always the way, have an indoor market and it will be fine, an outdoor market and the shit hits the fan....

Hope you have a great day.

wendy june said...

missed you this time, will you be there next month?

did you have a good day?

Frankie and Ray said...

Hello Wendy! We missed you too. Yes, back again in April. Lovely day...if a bit hot! We're never happy...too hot, too cold, too wet...