Monday, December 6, 2010

St Kilda scenes

Magnolia Square is all over for 2010.
I loved every single minute of my time in the magnificent St Kilda Town Hall.
I have hardly any voice left after all the talking with lovely customers, and, of course, all my market buddies....!
Here's a few photos from my little corner of the space.


The rather glamorous stage.
Yes, that sofa certainly looked tempting!


Frankie & Ray stall space all ready to go.


My gorgeous neighbour, Nicole, from Fudge by Rich.
(modelling her new Frankie & Ray t-shirt like a true professional)
I loved being next to Nicole and her fantastic hardworking helpers, Aleesha and (the other) Nicole, over the weekend.
They were fun, we looked after each other's coffee and stall break needs, and my goodness, get yourself some of their fudge.
I can personally recommend every variety! But, especially good was the creamy vanilla demolished with some new season cherries....or then there's the fig & walnut, or the decadent chocolate...

No comments: