Wednesday, October 6, 2010

That's it!

Oh, yes, this t-shirt says it all.

I'm done, finished, over!
It's been a solid few weeks in the workroom getting ready for this weekend at Finders Keepers, but I've put in my last zip, vacumed up the threads, turned off the machine, and put the ironing board away.
I have what looks like a small truckload's worth of goodies to pack and take to Melbourne on Friday.
I do love this point in the preparation for a big market, there's a satisfaction in looking at the piles of newly made things, all ready to go!

4 comments:

Rabbit and the Duck said...

Congratulations! I still have one sewing day to go, cannot wait for that feeling of being ready (hm, it will probably come at 10.05am on Saturday). See you on the weekend!

Off The Peg said...

How exciting! Good luck at the market

Crayon Chick said...

Haha! I love that picture!! Good luck at Finders Keepers this weekend, I'll be thinking of you and your glorious pile of newly made things (sigh). xx

Kellie said...

Yeah!! Congradulations, I'm looking forward to seeing your piles of goodies this weekend.