Thursday, October 28, 2010

My creative space

Today, my creative space has been a bit elusive...
You know, you walk around looking at things, can't decide what to get started on.


Today's been one of those days.
I think it's because I've ended up making something for the local Saturday market that may or may not actually go ahead.
The weather forecast is looking truly dreadful.
Wet and windy.
Very market unfriendly weather indeed.
Oh well, I got down to it in the end, 2 new vintage tea towel cushions all ready to go - or not!



Lots of lovely creative spaces over here.


6 comments:

small forest said...

These are lovely. I used a kind of similar old tablecloth today, love those old atlasy ones.
I hope the market is good weatherwise for you.

Brenda @ 13 Acres said...

love the vintage cushions - i do hope the weather is good for your market on the weekend ;-)

elizabeth said...

Beautiful! I love that warm grey you get in vintage linen tea towels - it has a practical, sensible kind of beauty to it, don't you think?

Frankie and Ray said...

Thank you! Keep your fingers and toes crossed for the weather for me!

gret said...

Looks great! I hope it fines up and you have a great weekend.

dorothybills..... said...

Looks great! Love all the goodies you make!