Friday, October 15, 2010

Market forecast


At the risk of sounding completely obsessive about the weather....it's freezing here today.
I guess that's Spring.
With all my fingers and toes crossed for luck, the forecast for Sunday isn't looking too bad.
Pia and I are taking a punt and will definitely be at the Abbotsford Convent for this month's Shirt & Skirt Market.
You might find us rugged up, or basking in some sunshine!

Shirt & Skirt Market
Abbotsford Convent
1 St Heliers Street, Abbotsford
Sunday October 17
10am - 4pm

2 comments:

Lizeylou said...

I have my fingers crossed too as I am hoping to come to this market - haven't been for ages .... but no can do in the rain. Bring on the sunshine and hope to see you there!

Georgie Love said...

If you speak to Pia, let her know I will make sure I get her stuff back to her this week in time for the market!!