Monday, October 11, 2010

Finders Keepers


These images by Stefan Duscio, and a great wrap up of the market from over at The Design Files.
I think these photos say it all!
(mmm, forgot my camera...again)
I'm home and unpacked after the most fabulous weekend up in town for Finders Keepers.
One of the best markets I've ever been lucky enough to be at with so many amazing things and a pretty incredible venue. If it was a smidge difficult to find hidden away down at Docklands, the crowds did well to persist, and they certainly wouldn't have been disappointed.
Just looking for some images to share I've realised how many things I missed seeing myself.
Mind you, my market buddy Anne and I didn't get too much of an opportunity to get out from behind our stalls, darn it.
Some particular highlights - spending snatched moments with super great (and very funny) girls Sal and Bec from Georgielove, finally meeting Lara from my favourite fabric house, Ink & Spindle,
and grabbing a little plate for home from The Storybook Rabbit.
Thanks to everyone who stopped by to say hello! Lovely to see you.
A special mention to my Melbourne friends who've put me up (or should that be put up with me?) so many times in the last month or two, you are my home away from home!

3 comments:

Fiona said...

I want to hear about it in glorious detail - Sunday! We'll be there (unless the rain is torrential!).

small forest said...

Really nice to see you, Jo. Your creations are amazing. x

Lauren said...

Great to see you too Jo! I hope the market was successful for you. See you next month in Seddon :)