Thursday, May 13, 2010

Adding


Charcoal long sleeve Frankie & Ray t-shirt ©
I've had so much lovely new fabric arriving lately, it's proved impossible not to start using it straight away.
I love the excitement of seeing how something new turns out.
Well, that's when it actually turns out the way I thought it would!
I have been asked from time to time for proper long sleeved t-shirts, as opposed to the 3/4 sleeve style I usually favour.
I'm a sleeve puller upperer, so I love a 3/4 sleeve.
But, it seems there are lots of you out there who love the snugness of a sleeve around your wrist!
And seeing as the weather is finally looking a little like Winter, what better time to introduce these new shirts than at this weekend's markets?
On Saturday you'll find me at the Maribyrnong Makers Market...

And, on Sunday, my last Shirt & Skirt market with Pia until the Spring!

No comments: