Thursday, February 18, 2010

More new stuff and off to Melbourne

I've been busy!
Which has been tricky with the glorious week of weather we're having down here. I'm fighting the urge to go and tidy up the garden, rather than knuckle down to some sewing.
Here's another new t-shirt for the cooler weather, which hopefully is still around the corner!
The first batch of these shirts and the red shirts are being delivered this week to Flying Fishes and I Dream a Highway.
Of course, I'll have some of these with me too as I'm heading back to the city for my first Melbourne market of 2010, Shirt & Skirt at the Abbotsford Convent on Sunday.
I feel like I've been away for ages, and I suppose it has been a while.
It'll be good to get a catch up with some crafty Melbourne girls, I'm looking forward to hearing about everyone's Summer!

2 comments:

Louise said...

Hi Jo, love the new top - its gorgeous. We've met at the Seddon market and I love my denim skirt and t-shirts (in them today) & there is a pic of me on your blog.
Just wondering if you would post a pic of the Jo Sharp cardi you made - we talked about it once. I'm thinking about making one in red but, would love to see one already done. I can always email if you would prefer. I always enjoy your blog & look forward to seeing you at Seddon in march or at skirt and shirt soon.
best wishes, Louise

Frankie and Ray said...

Hi there Louise! Yes, I do remember you well! Always a delight to hear happy feedback, that makes me smile...
Stay tuned for a post on the cardi, happy to oblige!