Saturday, January 16, 2010

Same, but different


Another January Saturday, and the Apollo Bay market marathon continues!
Week 4 today (if you count Boxing Day), and I finally got my order for a no wind morning. What a relief.
I'm in the swing of it now, and managed to speak to 3 people at once, have my mirror pointing in all directions, and keep the stock topped up.
We've had visitors for most of the week, and that's been lovely. More friends are coming next week for the Australia Day (kind of) long weekend, and I'm looking forward to that too. I'll be needing a little sit down and a cuppa in February I think...
My long awaited red summer t-shirts arrived yesterday, so I managed to get some whipped up for the market this morning. Glad I did, they are nice aren't they?

2 comments:

Crayon Chick said...

Hoorah for the tshirts finally arriving ... and what beauties they are too!

Fiona said...

Where do find the stamina to keep on going?? Red is my favourite colour - yum!