Monday, November 2, 2009

Frankie & Ray Blog HQ


It's Monday!
This week's theme for My Place and Yours is Blog HQ! Clever.
Here is where the Frankie & Ray blog is written from, the end of the dining table. Location driven by dodgy internet access at Skenes Creek and the need to have an external aerial and power point close by.
I am quite happy to be in the main living area, I can pack it all up and put it away if I need to, and I have a nice window right next to me, and I can look at Ray snoozing on his bed, and I can see out to the street too.



Grant, my voodoo bunny keeps me company on the window sill.


He was made by the talented Mel of Textile Allsorts.
All in all, not a bad place to be!

2 comments:

Ann said...

Your blog HQ looks like a very inspiring place to be when blogging.Your desk's far tidier than mine! I'm not too sure about being kept company by a voodoo bunny though ;)

meetmeatmikes said...

I'm loving everyone's vistas out into the garden. Here in Fitzroy, or the Fronx as we call it, our vista is less gardeny and more brick wall-y. I think your HQ is perfectly lovely. So glad you shared it with us! x